Well y’all – after this week I needed to whip up some comfort food. (btw – if you want it gluten free just use the 4 1/2 cups each of the rice and corn chex, leave out the wheat. That’s what I do. For the original recipe go HERE. I also do it old school… 250 degree oven for an hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 20 mins)
- My sweet Leonidas passed away peacefully after a battle with chronic kidney disease.
- We evacuated our house for hurricane Irma and went to a hotel.
- We evacuated our hotel at 5 am as Irma ripped the roof off of it.
- We got to a safe place and here we are finally back at our house.
- The garage got about a foot of water, but we had gotten everything off the floor so all was good. Not a drop entered the house.
Delivered straight to your inbox!